Saturday, April 21, 2012

Finally a Friday night where Paul and I are able to sit in the bed and watch a "grown up show" while the girls are in the living room watching a kid movie.  It feels strange not having 3 squealing girls running and pouncing on us, but this is ok right?  Jules decided to come lay on the bed with us and play on the ipad.  Secretly I was a little worried, but kept convincing my self that it was ok to have some quiet time. 

And then this appeared...
Lilly cut my hair! 
And Lilly quickly yelled that she did not cut her hair, that Amelia cut her own hair.  If you can tell, it is cut all the way from the bangs, to the center of the back. I was pretty sure that she could not have done that all by herself.
Upon further investigation, Lilly had indeed been the actual stylest, and Amelia likes her new hair. 
I on the other hand was a little upset that these soft baby locks got cut. 

No comments:

Post a Comment