Monday, August 5, 2013

Too short for catch up

"You've been too gone for too long..."
Oh,  no that's the lyrics to a bad country song.  But I can not believe I let this blog go for so long!  Now that I have finally joined the world of mobile blogging hopefully I can keep this baby going.  It is, by the way, the only baby book my kids seem to have going.  Hopefully it will get "prettier" with use. 
Lets just start buy trying a fast catch up seeing as how I haven't posted since Easter 2012!! (Head held in shame)
We got to spend a lot of time with my cousin MiKayla.  We have two new family members!  My brother and his wife had a baby boy.  Finally another boy in the family to play with!  And Paul's sister and her hubby and a little girl. We have spent a lot of this summer swimming at the g-parents.  Now it's time to get ready for school!  Nooooo
J will be a big 2nd grader.
L is going to start the big K5.  And
A will start preschool.



No comments:

Post a Comment